Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Time Machine Wall Hanging Workshop

 I am  a bit late posting this blog about the Time Machine Wall Hanging Workshop I held recently. I had so much else to blog about that this sort of ended up on at the back of the queue! Sorry to those who attended.

All the ladies and gentleman attendees were all delighted with their efforts and considering only one of the ladies had ever stamped before and no-one had ever embossed or used distress inks etc their finished projects were amazing!

I think that all would agree that anyone with a mind to can craft once they have been shown the techniques and they want to learn. Everyone at the workshop was very happy with their projects and were interested in coming back for future workshops which was very encouraging.

Here are some samples of the wall hangings that were produced. I think you will agree that the standard for newbies at mixed media crafting is brilliant!




I think this really does demonstrate that we all have it in us to create we just need someone to show us how!







My next workshop is on Friday 2nd September at "B"dz and I now have a regular slot every 1st Friday in the month. This time I will be teaching how to decorate a mirror with the paint fusion technique. This is a follow on to the bookmark workshop last month. You don't need to be an artist to paint it is all in the technique!

I really enjoy teaching the workshops. Every one who comes along are keen to learn and it is so rewarding  showing people how to do something who may not have done anything like it before to see what they produce and even more so when they are so pleased with the end result.

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful wall hangings, it looks like everyone had a great time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete