Pages

Monday 28 September 2015

2 Hearts become 1


Hi there, been playing in my strathmore journal with my Faber Castell gelatos. Just love how these can create a gorgeous background though I do find it is better to gesso the pages first.



I have also used acrylics which I smeared on with my fingers and scraped on with a palette knife. Bottle tops dipped in paint were used and then various stencils to create my background. 

The hearts and numbers were painted with red acrylic paint and doodled with black and white pens.

Really quite pleased how this turned out as I had no set idea of where I was going with it. Sometimes I think that's the best approach and to be honest even when I have a plan it very often turns out totally different!

Bye for now and thanks for looking in.



I am entering this in the following challenge:

http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/a-new-challenge-for-september.html -numbers

1 comment:

  1. awesome pages - i love these - beautiful colourful work! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck in the draw. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete