Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Art and Soul

I have just been away fro the weekend and I took a 'few' crafting goodies with me as I had it in mind to enter the latest Paperartsy challenge which is circles. I recently went to one of Tracy Scott's workshops which was based around circles which as anyone who knows Tracy's work will tell you - circles feature in many of her projects.

Well I got a bit carried away and made 3 journal pages and I will post them over the next couple of days.

First one up:



I used a circles stencil and grunge paste as well as circle stamps and bottle tops.

Had great fun creating this journal spread. Hope you like it.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanie, gret colours and loads going on in this. I love the brushes around the edges, its great! Cxx

    ReplyDelete