Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

IndigoBlu Challenge 33 - Time Flies

Hello everyone! Time for another challenge on the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog. This time we would like to see your interpretation of Time Flies.

My contribution is a card I have made for my future son-in-law's birthday.



This an 8x8 card - my favourite size to use. The background are some paper laser cut cogs from my stash which I painted brown - made with a mix of IB paints red/blue/yellow. This was topped with a piece of corrugated card and then the 6x6 paper from the Belle Epoque set.

The roman numeral clock piece, from the Time altered egos, and the wings were covered with Chocolate Box megaflake. The grunge letters were given a bit of texture by running them through my big shot in a cog texture folder and then painted with the brown paint and dry brushed with Goldfinger.

A few metal embellishments from my stash, some string added to complete the card. 

Pleased how this turned out but the photo doesn't do it justice - these darker nights make photography difficult!

Please remember to use an IndigoBlu stamp on your project other than that the choice is yours. 

Take care x

2 comments:

  1. brilliant work Joanie - i adore this - so much to look at! hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Loving all the different elements ♥

    ReplyDelete